Book a room
Raffles Bali - The Writers Bar
Raffles Bali - The Writers Bar
Raffles Bali - The Writers Bar
Raffles Bali - The Writers Bar
Raffles Bali - The Writers Bar

The Writers Bar

The Spot for Sunset Cocktails

Make your way to The Writers Bar to toast the sun’s descent with a Bali Sling. Located at the highest point of the resort, the bar’s spectacular terrace is one of the best places in the entire resort for watching the show of blazing colours that traces the sun’s disappearance over Jimbaran Bay Beach below the horizon.

From noon until past midnight, the bar sets the scene for conversations and Champagne celebrations, all of which take place beneath soaring rattan ceilings. The adjoining library doubles as a gallery space for Balinese artworks and curated book collections. Take the time to give each masterpiece the attention it deserves while savouring a traditional English afternoon tea served alongside typical local treats on bespoke handmade China and Balinese Dulang trays.

Inviting well-traveled connoisseurs to enjoy whimsically spiced cocktails inspired by the journey of the creator of the Singapore Sling Ngiam Tong Boon, throughout South East Asia in the early 19th Century. Classic cocktails from around the world are also available as well as a premium cigar collection.

Signature Cocktails

Beachfront Dining and Entertainment

The journey to Loloan Beach Bar and Grill takes you through our lush tropical gardens onto the shores of our secluded private beach with its ocean-view infinity pool. During the day, Loloan Beach Bar and Grill is a Raffles luxury restaurant that embraces the more casual side of island life, serving tapas and snacks in between swim sessions.

Come evening, the atmosphere changes with the colours of the sunset sky. The restaurant transforms from a relaxed daytime hangout to a casual yet elegant dining venue. At the open-air bar, torches reflect the fire of the emerging stars, and expert mixologists craft tropical cocktails. Savour sumptuous international cuisine of fresh local seafood dishes from the nearby Jimbaran waters, prime beef cuts from around the world, and ala minute wood-fired pizzas.

On selected evening’s dinner is accompanied by traditional Balinese music and dancing for the most memorable cultural experience. Loloan Beach Bar and Grill is exclusively for Raffles Bali residents.

Signature Dish

Progressive South East Asian Cuisine

Helmed by Chef Gaetan and Chef Agung. Their inspiration for Rumari started creating connections with likeminded trade partners from farmers to household producers, who are willing to deliver only the freshest ingredients throughout the Indonesian archipelago. The quest to perfection started by discovering the authenticity of bold flavors presented in a refined organic way. Rumari offers well-traveled connoisseurs and culinary aficionados a serene space that blends seamlessly heritage service and the mesmerizing views over the Jimbaran Bay at the front and untouched nature at the side.

Each unique creation on the menu is an introduction to the exotic corners of South East Asia and its culinary wonders, presented in contemporary style. We are a firm believer of the 80/20 Rule in creating Rumari’s an outstanding menu, with fresh produce and other ingredients 80% sourced from the archipelago, while the remaining 20% are imported by necessity.

Our exclusive wine collection features over 250 labels, paying homage to some of the greatest classics as well as selections from independent winemakers around the globe. Encompassing unique passion and savoir-faire, we are proud to announce that Rumari at Raffles Bali has been appointed as the newest Krug Ambassade, the first ever in Indonesia and one amongst the selected few exclusive venues in the world. We also proudly earned the Wine Spectators 2022 “Award of Excellence”. Rumari’s thoughtfully curated collection, presents both quality and diversity in its selection of finest wines from around the world.

Rumari is an indelible fine dining experience patronized by culinary connoisseurs longing for sustainable and innovative cuisine. The essence of true hospitality.

Signature Dish